Cookies are small text files, stored on your browser when you visit our site and which will be used to recognize your terminal when you connect to our site or to one of our services.
- Cookies strictly necessary for the use of the requested service
- They allow the use of the main functionalities of the site, such as, where applicable, access to your personal account, or even to memorize the display preferences of your terminal (language, display settings) and to take them into account when of your visits, according to the graphic charter and the visualization or reading software of your terminal. They also allow us to link the different pages consulted to ensure smooth navigation.
- Audience measurement and statistics cookies
- They allow us to bring the site to life and to establish statistics and counts of visits and use of its sections and content, to carry out studies in order to improve the content (measurement of the number of visits, page views or even visitor activity on the site and their frequency of return). They also allow us to analyze the navigation of Internet users in order to improve our service or detect malfunctions.
- Cookies for audience measurement and statistics exempt from consent
- We also deposit audience measurement cookies exempt from consent thanks to our AT Internet audience measurement tool. The data collected in this context does not allow you to track your browsing on other third-party sites.
- Advertising cookies
- They are likely to be placed in your terminal, in order to identify your centers of interest through the products consulted on our site and to collect browsing data in order to personalize the advertising offer addressed to you outside our site, by our partners.
MT2 SAS or we is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This User Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes how and why MT2 collects and uses information about you (collectively “you” or “User”) when you visit or otherwise use the MT2 site, products, and services, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Please read the following carefully to understand our personal data practices. It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions, when we are collecting or processing personal data about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, do not provide MT2 with your personal data when requested.
By accessing and using the MT2 site, products and services, you are accepting and agreeing to the privacy practices outlined in this Privacy Notice.
Should you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1- What Does This Privacy Notice Apply To
This Privacy Notice applies to the collection and use of information, including personal data, by MT2, when a User (i) browses or uses content, features, technologies or functions offered on our website www.mt2.fr or other websites, domains and pages operated by MT2 ; (ii) uses MT2 products, software or mobile applications or subscription-based services that link to this Privacy Notice and (iii) uses or accesses other services provided by MT2 both online and offline including our social media pages and newsletters; (hereinafter (i), (ii) and (iii) are collectively referred to as the “Services”). It does not, however, apply to any third-party content that may be linked or referenced in a Service.
2- The Information We Collect About You
We may collect, process and use the following information about you, your device and how you use it, and this information might include personal data:
- Details of your visits to a site and your use of a Service, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, search activities as well as the page, content, software or resources that you access;
- Information that you provide on a Service, which includes information provided when registering for a Service, subscribing to a Service, posting material, reporting a problem, requesting further services or when you enter a contest or promotion;
- Your IP address, web addresses of the sites you arrive from and go to next and information about your connection, including your device’s browser, operating system, platform type and Internet connection speed;
- Details of transactions and orders, your history of correspondence with us, quote requests or inquiries or when you contact customer service or technical support; and
- Information you provide in the blog, other online forums or through online surveys.
Surveys And Contests. From time to time our Services may request information from Users via surveys, contests or for a particular activity (e.g., newsletter). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, which means that the decision to disclose any personal data is left up to the User.
Blog And Forum Comments. To leave a comment in our public forums, you have to be logged-in as a User. If you use such forums, you should be aware, and hereby agree, that any personal data you submit can be read, collected or otherwise used by anyone who reads our forums. Once posted, you cannot change or remove any public postings made in our forums, other message areas or the feedback area. We are not responsible for third-party usage of publicly viewable personal data on our sites.
3- Information You Provide And Types Of Personal Data
We collect information that you provide us with your business card or other contact details or otherwise communicate to us. Some Services require that you log in or register and provide personal data. Information requested may include your name, title, company name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number. Some registration forms may ask for additional demographic or corporate information, your industry and market segment, work related records and reports, unique identifiers or may inquire about your preferences and interests. Some fields may be mandatory to obtain the Service requested, while others may be optional.
Should you choose not to complete the registration, you may be denied access to certain parts or content of the Services, which means that the Services may not function optimally as a result or MT2 might not be able to respond to your request.
4- Information Generated And Collected Automatically
We use web analytics tools to automatically store usage information, such as the origin, numbers and frequency of visitors to our sites and Services and how they use its contents and components. This data is only used in the analytics tool aggregate and helps us figure out how to provide an optimal experience to as many users as possible.
When a User provides us with information that identifies him, such as when you fill a form, we may store it in our marketing databases to personalize your relationship with MT2. We do this to recognize you and to gather data relating to your use of the Services.
5- Why We Collect Information
MT2 needs to keep and process information about you for normal business relationship purposes. We will keep and use it to enable us to run the business and manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately, this includes using information to enable us to (i) perform a contractual obligation; (ii) comply with any legal requirements; and (iii) pursue the legitimate business interests of MT2. We will never process your personal data where these interests are overridden by your own interests and fundamental rights. Some of the above listed grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal data. Specifically, the information, including personal data, we collect from you and about you is needed to:
- Ensure that content from our Services is presented as optimally as possible for you regardless of the device you are using;
- Enable the features you are using, provide the Services you request or complete a subscription;
- Measure and improve our sites and Services’ performance and usability, their contents, and features as well as to personalize your overall experience and to regionalize certain contents of our sites;
- Send you information based on your business relationship or transactions with us, notify you about changes to our products or services, terms and conditions, and provide customer support and respond to your inquiries;
- Provide you with information on events, news, products or services we feel may interest you, when you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- Fulfil our contractual obligations with you, process e-commerce transactions and generally provide you with our products and services;
- Allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so;
- Carry out any other activity which is compatible with the purpose for which the information was collected, as permitted by applicable law.
6- Information Protection And Disclosure
We neither loan nor sell your personal data to anyone. As a global organization, we may provide information about you to carefully screened third-party providers that work on our behalf, such as our sales channel partners, distributors or service partners. MT2 is the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used personal data. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. They may only process your personal data on our instructions for specified business purposes and they are subject to confidentiality obligations. We or they may occasionally contact you by e-mail, mail or telephone to provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you. If you are dissatisfied or have questions about the use of your information by one of our third-party providers, please contact us at email@example.com
We may be forced to disclose or share your personal data in the following situations:
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations or to respond to public and government authorities;
- To protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, customers or third-party providers;
- When selling one or more of our businesses or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you.
You should be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our sites, the transmission is at your own risk. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
7- Conditions Of Use
Any subsequent changes to our Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information collection and usage practices and the ways you can help protect your personal data. Your continued use of the Services after such changes have been notified will constitute your consent to those changes.
8- Data Retention
MT2 will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
9- Location and Transfer Of Personal Data
The files containing your personal data will be stored on our servers at OVH in Europe. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing personal data to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of such personal data in and to the European Union described in this Privacy Notice.
10- Your Rights
You have the right, exercisable at any time, to information regarding the processing and use of your personal data as well as the right to have this data updated, corrected or deleted. These rights are exercisable by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes. Unless otherwise indicated, the controller of your personal data is MT2 SAS, 9, rue Vincent d’Indy, 07300 Tournon, France.
11- How To Contact Us For More Information
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or you have a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com and we will answer your questions or look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.